Some great features of Google Chrome App
Chrome browser tops the list of Internet access to computers. Although there are many apps for mobile browsing, Chrome’s dominance in the mobile browsing market is as noticeable as the computer. As the browser is a product of Google, Google Chrome has advanced features from other web browser apps. Let’s find out now from our Google Chrome App which will enhance your mobile browsing experience in daily life. Let’s find out about the features of google chrome.
Lite mode feature
If your internet pack is limited, then Google Chrome’s Lite mode will come in handy. This feature saves up to 70% of data when browsing Chrome. To turn on light mode in Chrome, follow these steps:-
- Access the Chrome app and the Three Dot menu in the top right / bottom corner.
- Enter the option in Settings
- Toggle the Duke switch in the Lite mode section and the light mode will be turned on
- Log in to the Chrome app
- Go to the three-dot menu in the top right / bottom corner
- Click on Settings
- Scroll down to find the Theme section and enter
- If you select the Dark option, Chrome will run in Dark mode
Recently, the translate feature has been added to all WebPages in Chrome. For real-time translation of a webpage, enter the site and enter the Translate option from the three-dot menu in the top right / bottom corner of the Chrome app. You can translate any webpage to any language you want using the Translate feature. Surely this feature will be necessary for everyone.
Many times some websites need to be put in front to find them easily. Like any app on the phone, any website shortcut icon can be added to the home screen using Chrome. To add a website shortcut to the home screen, follow these steps: –
- Open the Chrome app and enter the site
- Enter the three-dot menu in the top right / bottom corner
- Select the Add to Homescreen option and click on the Add button with the name of the shortcut. The shortcut will come to the homescreen.
Change tabs via swipe
To move from one tab to another in Chrome, you usually have to click on the tab and then select the desired tab. The process can be said to be time consuming. However, in case of changing tabs, using a gesture can get rid of this problem. Swipe left/right in the address bar and go to the previous and next tabs of the current tab. Also swiping down from the address bar will show all the opened tabs.
If you do not give good speed during the download, the problem becomes a cause like a headache. If you don’t get good download time in Chrome, you can try this advanced feature called Parallel Downloading. To enable parallel downloading in Chrome, follow these steps: –
- Enter the Chrome app, type chrome: //flags in the address bar and press Enter
- Then search for the page that will come by typing Parallel Downloading in the search bar
- Enable from the option that you will get
- Parallel downloading will be activated as soon as you Relaunch the Chrome app from the displayed notice
Mobile desktop site feature facility
Certain content on some websites is only displayed on computers. Many people cannot enjoy the benefits of sites without computers. However, Chrome users can use the desktop version of any website on mobile. To view the desktop version of a website from Chrome on mobile, follow the procedure below: –
- Open the Chrome app and enter the desired website
- Then turn on the Desktop Site option from the three-dot menu
Quick search option turned on
One of the most important features of Chrome is the Quick Search feature. This feature allows you to quickly search for any website using any text on that site. In this method, you don’t have to search by copying and pasting the text separately. To search with any text, the options will be displayed by tapping and holding the desired text on the part of the screen. If you select the useful text and click on Web Search from the options, the search result obtained by that text will be displayed.
Page saved as PDF
In the case of web browsing, it is often necessary to save some important information as a PDF. You can easily save any webpage as a PDF using Chrome. To save a website as a PDF, follow the procedure below: –
- Open the webpage in the Chrome app
- Select the Share option from the three-dot menu
- Select Print
- Click on the Select Printer option on the displayed page to see the Save as PDF option
Introduce zoom system on all websites
In many cases you need to zoom in to see the small things on the website. However, some websites cannot be zoomed. If you want, you can turn on the zoom feature on all websites using Chrome. To zoom in on all websites, follow the procedure below: –
- Access the Settings using the Chrome app’s three-dot menu
- Enter the Accessibility section
- Check the Force Enable Zoom option
Changing search engines
We usually only know Google as a search engine. There are many more search engines besides Google. After download, Chrome is added to Google as a search engine by default. However, users can change the search engine if they want. To change the search engine in Google Chrome, follow these steps: –
- Go to Settings from the app’s three-dot menu
- Enter the Search Engine section at the beginning of the Basics section
- Sell your favorite search engine from the list. Also in a separate section called Recently Visited you will have the option to use recently visited sites as a search engine.
Turn off audio auto-play
When you enter some websites, the sound starts playing automatically. Many times in front of the public you may encounter this annoying situation. If you want to get rid of this situation, follow the procedure below: –
- Enter the Settings section from Chrome’s three-dot menu
- Scroll down and enter Site Settings
- Turn off the sound by entering the Sound section
I hope you have read the post and found out the features of google chrome. Contact us for any information.
Note that some of the features mentioned are only available in the updated version of Google Chrome’s mobile app.